We don't collect or store your data, period.
We physically can't. We have nowhere to store it. We don't even have a server database to store it.
Our Mobile App "FlooGPS" accesses location in the background so it can continuously send NMEA 0183 data to the connected USB BLE adapter. This is the main purpose of the App and should be an expected and required feature to the user of the App. The location data are only sent to the paired USB BLE adapter which then feeds the data into desktop navagation applications on hosts. The data won't be shared with or accessed by others.
Our Mobile App "ScanToPC" uses Google's ML Kit APIs to process images captured to retrieve text, QR and barcodes. The processing fully happens on-device and those image data doesn't leave your device. The retrieved barcodes and QR codes are only sent to the connected Bluetooth Dongle and then inputted to your host system using USB keyboard protocol.
Google's ML Kit collects the following data for diagnostics and usage analytics.
- Device information (such as manufacturer, model, OS version and build) and available ML hardware accelerators.
- Application information, inluding package name (Google Play), Bundle ID (Apple's AppStore) and app versions.
- Device or other identifiers, per-installation identifiers that are not intended to uniquely identify a user or physical device.
- IP address, network request sender IP addresses.
- Performance metrics (such as latency).
- API configuration (such as image format and resolution).
- Event type (such as feature initializations, model downloads, detection, resource releases).
- Error code for feature events (such as feature initializations, model downloads, detection, resource releases).