The FMA120 is a dual-mode Bluetooth 5.4 USB audio source dongle that allows users to upgrade their source devices such as phones, laptops, TVs, and various other audio equipment. It adds features like the aptX Adaptive codec and Auracast™ broadcast audio functionality. It also supports low-energy (LE) audio unicast for both music and voice, and is compatible with Bluetooth classic headsets, speakers, and earbuds.
Download the User Guide to start using your FlooGoo FMA120.
Contact us for support or any assistance with using our product.
is designed for configuring Flairmesh Technologies' USB audio source dongle, the FlooGoo FMA120. It empowers users to customize its settings for different operational modes, including high-quality mode for Bluetooth A2DP audio streaming, low-latency gaming mode, and the latest Bluetooth low-energy audio features, such as public audio broadcast. Additionally, it provides the ability to verify the currently employed Bluetooth audio codec during streaming and broadcasting. It also serves as a tool for firmware updates.
For Mac and Linux PCs, the app is accessible as an open-source Python application, which you can find on the following Github repository.
FlooCast on GitHub
Please refer to the README.txt in the zipped file for instructions on updating the firmware.
: Correct LED patterns in broadcast mode.
- Class 1 Bluetooth v5.4, +15dBm BR/LE TX power, -97dBm BR and -100.5dBm BLE 1M sensitivity
- Dual-mode, work with Bluetooth Classic HFP/A2DP headsets/speakers and future LEA hearables
- Qualified design, support A2DP, AVRCP, TMAP, PBP(Auracast)
- Optimized with Qualcomm® Snapdragon® Sound, robust connectivity and ultra-low latency
- Support aptX™, aptX HD, and aptX Adaptive
- USB A connector, composite device includes HID and virtual COM port, audio play and voice call control from Bluetooth headsets and earbuds
- Firmware upgrade via USB
- LE Audio Gaming mode with Voice back Channel
- LE Audio Unicast Music with media control (MCP)
- LE Audio Unicast Voice with call control (CCP)
- LE Broadcast source support Telephony and Media Audio Profile (TMAP) and Public Broadcast Profile (PBP)
- Volume control using VCP
- LE Audio Gaming mode with Voice back channel for ultra-low latency (25.5ms) with FMB121
- Microsoft Teams compatibility
- 38.6mm x 19.5mm x 6.8mm
- Net Weight: 3.8g
- Bluetooth DID: D065940
- Contains FCC ID: 2A22WFMB120
- RoHS compliant
Qualcomm, Snapdragon and aptX are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Auracast is a trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc., USA. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.